Managed DTV Receiver, Digital Signage Player, Display Controller
The FlexStream RX-WP100 receiver tunes and decodes TV signals from FlexStream MX enabled transmissions over cable or terrestrial broadcast. This device can be remotely managed including display state (on/off, volume, channel, etc.), alert messages, and software updates.
Uses for the RX-WP100:
- In stadiums to remotely control the TV state and display public alert messages when needed.
- In schools, malls, businesses, and other public areas where TVs are hung in public places. Use the RX-WP100 to display public safety alerts received via the coax wiring.
- Hang a TV anywhere and deliver content to it wirelessly. Use the RX-WP100 as a white space or ISM band, wireless low power TV channel, receiver.
DTV Set Top Box and L-Bar Digital Signage Player
- Receives DTV video and signage data over coax wiring, DTV White Space, or UHF ISM band wireless transmissions.
- No CAT5 or WiFi required.
- 1080P-60 output
- Support h.264 and MPEG2 video decoding, PCM, AAC, and AC3 audio
- Centrally controlled via Mx products
- Control display power, channel, volume, and more.
- Display is controlled through RS-232, IR, or HDMI-CEC
- Low power. 600ma @ 5V.
- Mounts to rear of display
- US Cable TV QAM or ATSC 8-VSB modulations for coax distribution
- DVB-T for DTV UHF White Space and ISM band installations
- Video content can be existing in-house RF-TV content or new channels created by FlexStream Mx-200 or 400 products.
- Mx channels autodetected for plug and play installation
Alerts & messages
- Display information, alerts, and warnings on screen with video.
- Timed duration, or indefinately displayed
- Message is on one, many, or all screens
- Informative: Text on video (warning)
- Priority: Full screen graphics with text (alert)
- Crawl: Text crawl on video (informational)
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 100 mm 25 mm
- MHz boundaries, 470 – 860 MHz UHF (ATSC, US Cable, DTV-T options)
- ATSC / US Cable: 8-VSB, QAM 64, QAM 256
- DVB-T: QPSK, QAM 16, QAM 64
- Video decoder:
- MPEG2 & h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high-profile decode
- Audio decoder:
- AC-3, AAC, MP3
- HDMI output 1.3a:
- Common formats to 1080p, 5′ cable included
- Status LEDs:
- Power, Fault, Signal, and 4 bar signal strength
- Button controls:
- On screen display on/off
- Channel change/Rescan
- TV control:
- Commercial TVs: DB-9 RS-232 5′ cable and null modem adapter included
- Consumer TVs: HDMI-CEC (power on/off and input selection only)
Are you looking for a different feature set for your facility's TV system?
We can customize our devices to meet your programming needs. Contact us today to discuss the specific needs of your correctional facility.