RX-50 Managed Display Controller
The RX-50 provides display controls for TVs that have an integrated tuner and therefor do not need an additional tuner/decoder set top box. Compatible with the MX-400, MX-100 and MX-GS200 display control protocol, the RX-50 controls the display state using only the coax wiring. This plug-and-play device is easily registered with the WPE MX product by momentarily connecting the RX-50 USB port to the MX headend equipment. Installation requires no further configuration as the RX-50 will automatically discover the appropriate control channel and from that point on is software controlled. The display state can be set using CEC on the TVs HDMI port, RS-232, IR, or via a power relay using the internal GPIO controls. Device controls are script driven using positive feedback to ensure the correct state is reached. Use this device to control a display, set top box, or any other appliance that is easily reached via in-house cable TV coax infrastructure.
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 100 mm 15 mm
- USB device port for registration and power
- RF input, connect to house RF
- RF output, connect to TV
- 2.5 mm jack – CIR emitter
- 3.5 mm jack – RS-232 (RS-232 or TTL levels)
- CEC – Utilize the TV’s HDMI-CEC controls
- Status LEDs:
- Power, 4 bar signal strength, Signal Lock, Managed, and Fault
- MHz boundaries, 47 – 1002 MHz VHF/UHF (ATSC, US CableTV)
- ATSC / US Cable TV
- TV/Display controls:
- Receives DTV control signals over coax wiring
- Commercial TVs: DB-9 RS-232 5′ cable and null modem adapter included
- Consumer TVs: HDMI-CEC (power on/off only)
- Other devices: Consumer IR emitter, GPIO relay
DTV Control Box
- Control display power, channel, volume, and more.
- Control over coax wire. No CAT5 or WiFi required.
- All displays controlled from one UI on Mx products
- Easy install with RF inline connections. RF input, RF output – to display
- Easy registration with MX products via USB. Plug and play
- RX connects to display via RS-232, IR, HDMI-CEC, and GPIO AC relay
- USB powered
Are you looking for a different feature set for your correctional facility TV system?
We can customize our devices to meet your correctional facility programming needs. Contact us today to discuss the specific needs of your correctional facility.