Transport stream multiplexer for IP to IP, IP to ASI, ASI to IP. This product is sold through our partner DVEO under the T-Mux IP/IP and IP/ASI product ID.
Multiplexes MPEG-2 transport streams (SPTS/MPTS)
- De-multiplexes MPTS into SPTS
- Inputs: 7 IP inputs (10/100/1000 Mbps, UDP, RTP) or optional ASI
- Outputs: One multiplexed stream to IP (UDP, RTP, 10/100/1000 Mbps) or optional ASI
- Option for one or two ASI inputs and one ASI output.
- UDP Unicast and Multicast support
- Supports all video layers and profiles including Multi-view and 4:2:2
- Audio stream types supported: AC-3, Enhanced AC-3, MPEG Audio (Layers I, II, and III), AAC, DTS
- SMPTE 302M 8 channel audio (pass through)
- Transport packet size: 188 bytes
- LCD front panel controls plus web-based management
- Front panel connectors for IP inputs, for easy setup
- Transport stream rates up to 400 Mbps
- Program filter and mapping
- PID filtering and mapping
- PSI (PAT/PMT) signaling
- PCR dejittering and restamping
- Bit rate conversion CBR to VBR, VBR to CBR
- SMPTE 2022 FEC compatibility
- IP re-multiplexing
- Adding or dropping programs/services in IP TV
- PID filtering
- IP over satellite or over RF
- Customizing Transport Streams
- Cable Television Edge QAM presentation
This device is sold through our partnership with DVEO.
Please follow link to purchase device.